DCH Freehold Toyota is proud to announce that we are an Edmunds.com "Premier Dealer"
Each car dealership that is presented as a Premier Dealer on Edmunds.com has agreed to a list of specific, detailed customer service commitments, which includes the following:
- To employ a fully trained Internet Department that is familiar with the Edmunds.com website.
- To use its best efforts to directly contact Edmunds customers through the customer's preferred method of contact listed in the lead, which is either by phone or e-mail; and to initiate that contact within two business hours, on average, and in no event later than four business hours of receiving each customer's referral.
- To provide the "best price" on the first contact with the customer. ("Best price" means the lowest price at which the dealer will sell a specific available vehicle that day.)
- To inform the customer of the status (i.e., orderable, locatable, in stock) of the requested vehicle in a clear, honest fashion, and to provide a stock number if the vehicle is currently available.
- To locate and "dealer trade" or "factory order" a vehicle in accordance with the consumer's request, in the event the preferred vehicle is not in dealer stock.
- To offer to complete, in advance of the customer's arrival to pick up the vehicle, as many aspects of the vehicle sale as possible and as the customer desires.
- To respond to all customer questions in a prompt and honest manner.
- To not resell or transfer to another dealer any customer referred to that dealer by Edmunds.